Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Left handed

In examination hall
............................

Silence..peace...
Everybody focus in writing their answer
The invigilators walking from the back to the front
...........................

Stuck!
no idea..what to do..
Just see people in front of me
hmmmm....
think..think..think..
don't give up!
I don't want this paper blank without words 
...........................

Take a deep breath
'Hasbunallah wa ni'mal wakil'
say it several times
o_o
I see left handed student in front of me
..........................













I know the answer!
great!
Alhamdulillah....

when the time has come
One of the invigilator says
"please stop writing and tie up
your objective answer with answer booklet"

relieved..
when the left handed student look back to talk with his friend
I smile at him

*when you don't have idea in answering examination paper
just relax and think.everything gonna be ok!
most important,DON'T give up. :p


No comments:

Post a Comment